This is only a pattern Business Analyst resume for freshers in addition to for skilled job seekers in Finance area of enterprise analyst or system analyst. While that is solely a pattern resume, please use this just for reference objective, don’t copy the identical shopper names or job duties in your personal objective. Always make your individual resume with real expertise.
Name: Justin Megha
Ph no: XXXXXXX
Your e-mail right here.
Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst
- Accomplished in Business Analysis, System Analysis, Quality Analysis and Project Management with intensive expertise in enterprise merchandise, operations and Information Technology on the capital markets area specializing in Finance similar to Trading, Fixed Income, Equities, Bonds, Derivatives (Swaps, Options, and so on ) And Mortgage with sound information of broad vary of monetary devices.
- Over 11+ Years of confirmed observe document as value-adding, delivery-loaded challenge hardened skilled with hands-on experience spanning in System Analysis, Architecting Financial purposes, Data warehousing, Data Migration, Data Processing, ERP purposes, SOX Implementation and Process Compliance Projects.
- Accomplishments in evaluation of large-scale enterprise methods, Project Charters, Business Requirements Documents, Business Overview Documents, Authoring Narrative Use Cases, Functional Specifications, and Technical Specifications, knowledge warehousing, reporting and testing plans.
- Expertise in creating UML based mostly Modeling views like Activity / Use Case / Data Flow / Business Flow / Navigational Flow / Wire Frame diagrams utilizing Rational Products & MS Visio.
- Proficient as very long time liaison between enterprise and expertise with competency in Full Life Cycle of System (SLC) improvement with Waterfall, Agile, RUP methodology, IT Auditing and SOX Concepts in addition to broad cross-functional experiences leveraging a number of frameworks.
- Extensively labored with the On-site and Off-shore Quality Assurance Groups by helping the QA staff to carry out Black Box / GUI testing / Functionality / Regression / System / Unit / Stress / Performance / UAT's.
- Facilitated change administration throughout whole course of from challenge conceptualization to testing by means of challenge supply, Software Development & Implementation Management in numerous enterprise & technical environments, with demonstrated management skills.
- Post Graduate Diploma (in Business Administration) , USA
- Master's Degree (in Computer Applications)
- Bachelor's Degree (in Commerce),
Documentation Tools UML, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project), MS Visio, Erwin
SDLC Methodologies Waterfall, Iterative, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Spiral, Agile
Modeling Tools UML, MS Visio, Erwin, Power Designer, Metastrom Provision
Reporting Tools Business Objects X IR2, Crystal Reports, MS Office Suite
QA Tools Quality Center, Test Director, Win Runner, Load Runner, QTP, Rational Requisite Pro, Bugzilla, Clear Quest
Languages Java, VB, SQL, HTML, XML, UML, ASP, JSP
Databases & OS MS SQL Server, Oracle 10g, DB2, MS Access on Windows XP / 2000, Unix
Version Control Rational Clear Case, Visual Source Safe
SERVICE MASTER, Memphis, TN June 08 – Till Date
Senior Business Analyst
Terminix has roughly 800 customer support brokers that find in our branches along with roughly 150 brokers in a centralized name middle in Memphis, TN. Terminix customer support brokers obtain roughly 25 million calls from clients every year. Many of those buyer's questions aren’t answered or their issues aren’t resolved on the primary name. Currently these brokers use an AS / 400 based mostly customized developed system known as Mission to reply buyer inquiries into branches and the Customer Communication Center. Mission – Terminix's operation system – supplies performance for gross sales, subject service (routing & scheduling, work order administration), accounts receivable, and payroll. This system is designed modularly and is tough to navigate for customer support brokers requiring to help the client rapidly and knowably. The quantity of time and effort wanted to coach a customer support consultant utilizing the Mission system is excessive. This mixed with low agent and buyer retention is expensive.
Customer Service Console allows Customer Service Associates to offer constant, enhanced service expertise, help to the Customers throughout the Organization. CSC is geared toward offering straightforward navigation, straightforward studying course of, lowered name time and first name decision.
- Assisted in creating Project Plan, Road Map. Designed Requirements Planning and Management doc.
- Performed Enterprise Analysis and actively collaborating in shopping for Tool Licenses.
- Identified subject-matter specialists and drove the necessities gathering course of by means of approval of the paperwork that convey their must administration, builders, and high quality assurance staff.
- Performed technical challenge session, initiation, assortment and documentation of shopper enterprise and useful necessities, resolution options, useful design, testing and implementation help.
- Requirements Elicitation, Analysis, Communication, and Validation in response to Six Sigma Standards.
- Captured Business Process Flows and Reengineered Process to realize most outputs.
- Captured As-Is Process, designed TO-BE Process and carried out Gap Analysis
- Developed and up to date useful use circumstances and performed enterprise course of modeling (PROVISION) to elucidate enterprise necessities to improvement and QA groups.
- Created Business Requirements Documents, Functional and Software Requirements Specification Documents.
- Performed Requirements Elicitation by means of Use Cases, one to at least one conferences, Affinity Exercises, SIPOC's.
- Collected and documented Use Cases, Business Rules, created and maintained Requirements / Test Traceability Matrices.
Client: The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, Parsippany, NJ May '2007 – Oct' 2007
Profile: Sr. Financial Business Analyst / Systems Analyst.
Project Profile (1): D & B is the world's main supply of business data and perception on companies. The Point of Arrival Project and the Data Maintenance (DM) Project are the longer term purposes of the corporate that the corporate would transition into, offering an efficient methodology & environment friendly report era system for D & B's purchasers to have the ability to buy experiences about firms that they’re attempting to Do enterprise.
Project Profile (2): The general objective of this challenge was constructing a Self Awareness System (SAS) for the enterprise group for getting SAS merchandise and a Payment system was constructed for SAS. The system would offer sure mixture of merchandise (experiences) for Self Monitoring report as a basis for managing an organization's credit score.
- Conduced GAP Analysis and documentation the present state and future state, after understanding the Vision from the Business Group and the Technology Group.
- Conducted interviews with Process Owners, Administrators and Functional Heads to collect audit-related data and facilitated conferences to elucidate the implications and results of SOX compliance.
- Played an lively and lead position in gathering, analyzing and documenting the Business Requirements, the enterprise guidelines and Technical Requirements from the Business Group and the Technological Group.
- Co – Authored and ready Graphical depictions of Narrative Use Cases, created UML Models similar to Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Flow Diagrams utilizing MS Visio by means of the Agile methodology
- Documented the Business Requirements Document to get a greater understanding of shopper's enterprise processes of each the tasks utilizing the Agile methodology.
- Facilitating JRP and JAD periods, mind storming periods with the Business Group and the Technology Group.
- Documented the requirement traceability matrix (RTM) and performed UML Modeling similar to Creating Activity Diagrams, Flow Diagrams utilizing MS Visio. Analysed take a look at knowledge to detect important finds and beneficial corrective measures
- Co-Managed the Change Control course of for your complete challenge as a complete by facilitating group conferences, one-on-one interview periods and e-mail correspondence with workflow stream house owners to debate the influence of Change Request on the challenge.
- Worked with the Project Lead in setting sensible challenge expectations and in evaluating the influence of adjustments on the group and plans respectively and associated challenge associated shows.
- Co-oordinated with the offshore QA Team members to elucidate and develop the Test Plans, Test circumstances, Test and Evaluation technique and strategies for unit testing, useful testing and usefulness testing
Environment: Windows XP / 2000, SOX, Sharepoint, SQL, MS Visio, Oracle, MS Office Suite, Mercury ITG, Mercury Quality Center, XML, XHTML, Java, J2EE.
GATEWAY COMPUTERS, Irvine, CA, Jan 06 – Mar 07
At Gateway, a Leading Computer, Laptop and Accessory Manufacturer, was concerned in two tasks,
Order Capture Application: Objective of this Project is to Develop Various Mediums of Sales with a Centralized Catalog. This challenge includes extensive publicity in direction of Requirement Analysis, Creating, Executing and Maintaining of Test plans and Test Cases. Mentored and skilled employees about Tech Guide & Company Standards; Gateway reporting system: was developed with Business Objects working towards Oracle knowledge warehouse with Sales, Inventory, and HR Data Marts. This DW serves the completely different wants of Sales Personnel and Management. Involved within the improvement of it utilized Full Client experiences and Web Intelligence to ship analytics to the Contract Administration group and Pricing teams. Reporting knowledge mart included Wholesales Sales, Contract Sales and Rebates knowledge.
- Product Manager for Enterprise Level Order Entry Systems – Phone, B2B, Gateway.com and Cataloging System.
- Modeled the Sales Order Entry course of to eradicate bottleneck course of steps utilizing ERWIN.
- Adhered and practiced RUP for implementing software program improvement life cycle.
- Collected Requirements from completely different sources like Stakeholders, Documentation, Corporate Goals, Existing Systems, and Subject Matter Experts by Conducting Workshops, Interviews, Use Cases, Prototypes, Reading Documents, Market Analysis, Observations
- Created Functional Requirement Specification paperwork – which embody UMLUse case diagrams, Scenarios, exercise, work Flow diagrams and knowledge mapping. Process and Data modeling with MS VISIO.
- Worked with Technical Team to create Business Services (Web Services) that Application might leakage utilizing SOA, to create System Architecture and CDM for widespread order platform.
- Customized Payment Authorization (Credit Card, Net Terms, and Pay Pal) for the transaction / order entry methods.
- Implemented A / B Testing, Customer Feedback Functionality to Gateway.com
- Worked with the DW, ETL groups to create Order entry methods Business Objects experiences. (Full Client, Web I)
- Worked in a cross useful staff of Business, Architects and Developers to implement new options.
- Program Managed Enterprise Order Entry Systems – Development and Deployment Schedule.
- Developed and maintained User Manuals, Application Documentation Manual, on Share Point device.
- Created Test Plansand Test Strategies to outline the Objective and Approach of testing.
- Used Quality Center to trace and report glitches and bug fixes. Written modification requests for the bugs within the software and helped builders to trace and resolve the issues.
- Developed and Executed Manual, Automated Functional, GUI, Regression, UAT Test circumstances utilizing QTP .
- Collected, documented and executed Requirements-based, Business course of (workflow / consumer situation), Data pushed take a look at circumstances for User Acceptance Testing.
- Created Test Matrix, Used Quality Center for Test Management, observe & report glitches and bug fixes.
- Perform Load, stress Testing & Analyzed Performance, Response Times. Designed method, developed visible scripts to be able to take a look at shopper & server aspect efficiency below varied situations to determine bottlenecks.
- Created / developed SQL Queries (TOAD) with a number of parameters for Backend / DB testing
- Conduced conferences for challenge standing, concern identification, and dad or mum process evaluate, Progress Reporting.
AMC MORTGAGE SERVICES, CA, USA Oct 04 – Dec 05
The main goal of this challenge is to switch the prevailing Internal Facing Client / Server Applications with a Web enabled Application System, which can be utilized throughout all of the Business Channels. This challenge includes extensive publicity in direction of Requirement Analysis, Creating, Executing and Maintaining of Test plans and Test Cases. Demands understanding and testing of Data Warehouse and Data Marts, thorough information of ETL and Reporting, Enhancement of the Legacy System lined the entire enterprise necessities associated to Valuations from sustaining the panel of appraisers to ordering, receiving, and reviewing the valuations.
- Gathered Analyzed, Validated, and Managed and documented the said Requirements. Interacted with customers for verifying necessities, managing change management course of, updating present documentation.
- Created Functional Requirement Specification paperwork – that embody UML Use case diagrams, eventualities, exercise diagrams and knowledge mapping. Provided End User Consulting on Functionality and Business Process.
- Acted as a shopper comparability to evaluate priorities and handle the general shopper queue. Provided session providers to purchasers, technicians and inner departments on fundamental to combine features of the purposes.
- Identified enterprise instructions & aims which will affect the required knowledge and software architectures.
- Defined, prioritized enterprise necessities, Determine which enterprise topic areas present probably the most wanted data; Prioritize and sequence implementation tasks accordingly.
- Provide related take a look at eventualities for the testing staff. Work with take a look at staff to develop system integration take a look at scripts and make sure the testing outcomes correspond to the enterprise expectations.
- Used Test Director, QTP, Load Runner for Test administration, Functional, GUI, Performance, Stress Testing
- Perform Data Validation, Data Integration and Backend / DB testing utilizing SQL Quiries manually.
- Created Test enter necessities and ready the take a look at knowledge for knowledge pushed testing.
- Mentored, skilled employees about Tech Guide & Company Standards. Set-up and Coordinate Onsite offshore groups, Conduct Knowledge Transfer periods to the offshore staff.
Lloyds Bank, UK Aug 03 – Sept 04
Lloyds TSB is a pacesetter in Business, Personal and Corporate Banking. Noted monetary supplier for thousands and thousands of shoppers with the monetary assets to fulfill and handle their credit score wants and to realize their monetary targets. The Project includes an relevant Information System, Loan Appraisal and Loan Sanction, Legal, Disbursements, Accounts, MIS and Report Modules of a Housing Finance System and Enhancements for his or her Internet Banking.
- Translated stakeholder necessities into varied documentation deliverables similar to useful specs, use circumstances, workflow / course of diagrams, knowledge movement / knowledge mannequin diagrams.
- Produced useful specs and led weekly conferences with builders and enterprise items to debate excellent technical points and deadlines that needed to be met.
- Coordinated challenge actions between purchasers and inner teams and data expertise, together with challenge portfolio administration and challenge pipeline planning.
- Provided useful experience to builders in the course of the technical design and building phases of the challenge.
- Documented and analyzed enterprise workflows and processes. Present the research to the shopper for approval
- Participated in Universe improvement – planning, designing, constructing, distribution, and upkeep phases.
- Designed and developed Universes by eliminating Joins, Cardinalities between the tables.
- Created UML use case, exercise diagrams for the interplay between report analyst and the reporting methods.
- Successfully carried out BPR and achieved improved efficiency, Reduced Time and Cost.
- Developed take a look at plans and scripts; Performed shopper testing for routine to advanced processes to make sure correct system functioning.
- Working carefully with UAT Testers and End Users throughout system validation, User Acceptance Testing to reveal performance / enterprise logic issues that unit testing and system testing have missed out.
- Participated in Integration, System, Regression, Performance, and UAT – Using TD, WR, Load Runner
- Participated in defect evaluate conferences with the staff members. Worked carefully with the challenge supervisor to document, observe, prioritize and shut bugs. Used CVS to take care of variations between varied levels of SDLC.
Client: AG Edwards, St. Louis, MO May '2005 – Feb' 2006
Profile: Sr. Business Analyst / System Analyst
Project Profile: AG Edwards is a full service Trading based mostly brokerage agency in Internet-based futures, choices and foreign exchange brokerage. This website permits Users (Financial Representative) to commerce on-line. The principal options of this website have been: Users can open new account on-line to commerce equitiies, bonds, derivatives and foreign exchange with the Trading system utilizing DTCC's purposes as a Clearing House agent. The consumer will get real-time streaming quotes for the forex pairs that they chose, their present place within the foreign exchange market, abstract of labor orders, funds and present cash balances, P & L Accounts and accessible buying and selling energy, all Continuing updating in actual time Via dwell quotes. The website additionally facilitates customers to Place, Change and Cancel an Entry Order, Placing a Market Order, Place / Modify / Delete / Close a Stop Loss Limit on an Open Position.
- Collected Business necessities referring to Trading, equities and Fixed Incomes like bonds, transformed the identical into useful necessities by implementing the RUP methodology and approved the identical in Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Designed and developed all Narrative Use Cases and Conducted UML modeling like created Use Case Diagrams, Process Flow Diagrams and Activity Diagrams utilizing MS Visio.
- Implemented your complete Rational Unified Process (RUP) methodology of software improvement with its varied workflows, artifacts and actions. Developed enterprise course of fashions in RUP to doc present and future enterprise processes. Established a enterprise Analysis methodology across the Rational Unified Process.
- Analyze consumer necessities, attended Change Request conferences to doc adjustments and carried out procedures to check adjustments.
- Assisted in growing challenge timelines / deliverables / methods for efficient challenge administration.
- Evaluated present practices of storing and dealing with necessary monetary knowledge for compliance.
- Involved in growing the take a look at technique and assisted in developed take a look at eventualities, take a look at situations and take a look at circumstances
- Partnered with the technical areas within the analysis, decision of system and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Environment: Windows XP / 2000 / NT, SOX, MS Office Suite, SQL, MS SQL Server, XML, HTML, Java, J2EE, JSP, Oracle, WinRunner, Test Director